Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 16:54:58 +1000
From: Andrew Stuart <andrew.stuart@...ercoders.com.au>
To: passwdqc-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: curse words in passwords

In less than 50 password generations I have had three passwords that included

shit
cock
gay (not that this is a curse word but I’m wondering if some childish code underlies this password generator)

Is this some sort of joke?  I am generating passwords to give to my users - can this software trusted?  Can I expect it to generate more controversial words?