Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:28:54 +0300
Subject: Re: Request tips to build postfix with TLS

On 2016-02-14 22:55:50 -1000, cpb wrote:

 > Hi everyone, I decided Owl-users was the place for this question,
 > even though it's a package tweak+build question.
 > I am trying to build postfix with TLS support, I made a little
 > progress with a couple of tweaks to Owl's postfix.spec, but I
 > don't want to tweak it any more without asking first. I am not
 > sure that I actually made any progress at all!

When I first needed to set up the MTA for a large hosting platform,
I found that postfix doesn't suit my needs, so I've built exim :-)
Also, as most of my clients wanted IMAP, I've built dovecot as well.

I realize these are not what you've asked for, but, just in a case,
here they are:

Size: 1814759 bytes, SHA256:

Size: 2385258 bytes, SHA256:

Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
GPG: 8832FE9FA791F7968AC96E4E909DAC45EF3B1FA8