Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:13:36 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OpenWall Linux on Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 05:03:41AM +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> Thank you.Any guidance that I can make my ARM Distro secure as OWL?

No.  That would amount to porting Owl to ARM.

Distributions by ALT Linux team incorporate many of the security
enhancements from Owl, and are available for ARM lately - but most of
their materials on the web appear to be in Russian only.

Another relevant distro is Alpine Linux.  It is very different from Owl,
including in its approach to security, yet you might want to consider it.

https://alpinelinux.org/downloads/

Raspberry Pi
alpine-rpi-3.2.0-armhf.rpi.tar.gz

Generic ARM
alpine-uboot-3.2.0-armhf.tar.gz

If you have any questions about these, please post to the appropriate
forums.  Not to owl-users.

Alexander