Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:34:33 +0100
From: Zenny <garbytrash@...il.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: /etc/inittab exisits, yet reports none!

Hi,

I installed Owl-3_0-stable version on a separate /boot usb stick and /
in a hdd. After installation, boot halts reporting 'INIT: no inittab
file found \n Enter run level:' I entered 3 and it errored back:
'INIT: no more processes left in this run level'.

I tried to boot live iso in rescue mode, but reported kernel panic. So
I booted again in safe mode from the live iso image. Checked
/etc/inittab in the installed /etc (I allocated a separate partition
for /etc) directory and the file /etc/inittab duly exists.

What could be the problem?

/zenny