Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 23:02:58 +0400
From: а х <>
Subject: Intel 82801 SATA RAID

I have onboard RAID controller "RAID bus controller: Intel Corporation 82801
SATA RAID Controller (rev 02) ". LSPCI said that. And two hard drives.
I have created RAID 1 with internal software.
After booting with "Owl 3.0-stable 2011/03/12 for 32-bit x86

" from CD my RAID did not recognized as raid. I mean, that fdisk show me sda
and sdb disks.

Can you help me, please?
May be, I need some module? Or only mdraid is possible for me?

Thank you.

Content of type "text/html" skipped