Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 18:01:52 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com

Hi,

After over 11 years and thousands of postings to our private development
list (two messages per day on average during those 11 years), we're
finally bringing those discussions (future ones) to the public.  Better
late than never.  More detail:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/owl-dev/2011/03/05/1

Subscription instructions:

http://www.openwall.com/Owl/#lists

If you want to discuss the source code, contribute to Owl development,
or just watch our development discussions, please join us on owl-dev.

See you there!

Alexander