Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:53:08 +0000
From: Simon Baker <simonb@...zo.org>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: RPM Issue

Hi All,

I've hit upon a strange new issue, and I'm struggling to pin down the cause.

tachikoma!root:/usr/src/world# make installworld
test -d native/Owl/build || make checkout
ln -s native/Owl/build/{*.conf,.rpm*} . 2> /dev/null || :
native/Owl/build/installworld.sh
15:50:04: Removing stale temporary files
15:50:04: Extracting the RPM binary
15:50:07: Rebuilding RPM database
rpmdb: unable to join the environment
error: db4 error(11) from dbenv->open: Resource temporarily unavailable
error: cannot open Packages index
make: *** [installworld] Error 1

Has anyone else had this issue ?  Rudimentary googling suggests a few 'fixes',
sadly none of them work.

Regards,

Simon.
--