Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:13:45 -0000
From: "Simon Baker" <simonb@...zo.org>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: IPv6 Support in Owl

Hi Guys,

Since I've upgraded one of my machines (running IPv6 natively) I've hit a
strange issue, whereby I can no long ping6 or tracepath6 to hosts:

	tachikoma!simonb:/usr/src/kernel$ ping6 hobo.kaizo.org
	can't receive hop limit: Protocol not available

Similar errors occur when trying to run tracepath6 as well:

	tachikoma!simonb:/usr/src/kernel$ tracepath6 hobo.kaizo.org
	IPV6_HOPLIMIT: Protocol not available

I believe this may be related to an issue which has been seen on a debian
mailing list:

Regards,

Simon.