Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:02:47 +0100
From: "Radek Michalski" <radek@...yki.eu.org>
To: <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: DNSSEC support

Hello Solar,

I have a question about your last note on Owl-current changes. You wrote
that you dropped DNSSEC support in bind "which is not useful on the Internet
at large yet". I know that I can enable it if I want, but I'd like to ask
you about fundamental reasons. Why you find it not useful? I don't want to
start any polemic, but I'd like to know your opinion only.

Greetings from Poland!
Radek Michalski