Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:38:30 +0400
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Owl-current x86_64 userland

Hello,

We (Openwall) have rebuilt Owl current (several 'make buildworld' and
'make installworld' iterations) for x86_64 and updated
/pub/Owl/current/x86_64 on our master FTP server with the updated
packages.

The primary difference with the previous (non-official) update is that
bacause of several build iterations the packages are linked with all
updated libraries.  This build is the recommended Owl userland for the
x86_64 arch.

All official mirrors are expected to be already synchronized with this
update, so you should be able to grab the updated x86_64 userland from
your nearest mirror.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 02:11:25AM +0400, (GalaxyMaster) wrote:
> I'd like to announce the availability of updated x86_64 RPMs.

Thanks,

--
(GM)