Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:02:16 -0400
From: "php|architect" <info@...arch.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com

Thank you for writing to php|architect.

Our e-mail support system has received your message, which has been placed in our priority queue.

Please keep in mind that we receive a high volume of messages on a daily basis and, therefore, it might take a little while before we are able to write back.

Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We will do our best to assist you.

In the meantime, why not check out one of our brand-new training courses? They're all at http://www.phparch.com/phptraining!

Sincerely,

The php|architect Team
info@...arch.com