Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:45:38 +0400
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: the mdadm package

Hi,

I'd like to announce that I've added the mdadm package into my own
repository of contrib packages for Owl (which is located at
ftp://ftp.ru.openwall.com/pvt/galaxy/Owl/contrib/).

You can use the following direct links to retrieve RPM/SRPM packages for
mdadm:

ftp://ftp.ru.openwall.com/pvt/galaxy/Owl/contrib/mdadm-2.6.3-gm0.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.ru.openwall.com/pvt/galaxy/Owl/contrib/mdadm-2.6.3-gm0.src.rpm

The presented package misses the /etc/init.d/mdadm script so you need to
add a call to mdadm binary to /etc/rc.d/rc.local manually.

Please note that my repository doesn't contain official Owl packages but
ones I had built to use on my servers.

--
(GM)