Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:00:43 +0300
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OWL on Soekris or WRAPs ?

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 11:36:18AM +0200, Yiorgos Adamopoulos wrote:

> I have some Soekris 4501s and 4801s spare arround here and a PC Engines
> WRAP.  So has anyone used OWL on such hardware?

I used Owl on a lot of SoCs but not these specific ones.  Anyway, Owl
won't run on these out-of-box (4501s are i486, and 4801s are Geode
based) so you have to prepare to rebuild the system from sources (i.e.
do 'make buildworld') adjusting build environment for these systems.

P.S. I don't know anything about WRAPs, but I think that the steps are
the same for them.

--
(GM)