Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:50:26 +0700
From: Ihsan <ishobr@...daweb.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Webmin on Owl (User Management)

I have setup Webmin on Owl (recognize by Webmin as RHEL4). Everything working fine, but I have problem on changing user password where webmin user syncronize to unix password.

I did successfully login using PAM Authentication as unix (system) user,
but when I change user password, new password goes to /etc/passwd not to
/etc/tcb/user/shadow.

How to make webmin Owl-friendly or to make Owl Webmin-friendly? Any
suggestin?

Thanks,
Ihsan