Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:48:33 +0400
From: gremlin@...mlin.ru
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: regarding kernel patch 2.4.32-ow1

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 01:19:48PM -0500, Denzel Turner wrote:

 > Newbie here: Where do I go to find Security Patches

Directory /usr/src/world/native (on an installation CD or installed
system) contains source for all Owl-specific add-ons and patches, and,
of course, all those are applied to binary packages.

 > and other general info on Owl 2.0?

/usr/src/world/native/Owl/doc
/usr/man

 > Owl 2.0 installed ok on an older CPU

It should run even on i80386 (well, the most ancient hardware I myself
tested it on was 486 notebook).

 > but I need to know what to do with this bad boy now

s/bad boy/night bird/ :-)

 > that I have it working!!!

Congratulations!
Now you can turn it into a production server or just experiment with it.

Please, do not overquote!

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
<gremlin ПРИ gremlin ТЧК ru>