Date:  Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:55:43 -0500
From:  Bob Sleys <sleys@...izon.net>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject:  Installing kernel sources or C headers

According to the installation instructions page the current build
install does not install the kernel sources or C headers needed to build
software from the source code.

I have a clean install of Owl from the current build.  IE at the point
of the end of settle.  Being very new to Linux etc I'm at a bit of a
lose on how to install the kernel sources and C headers so I can then
proceed with building the other things I need.

I'm trying to get the box setup w/ apache, php, perl and mysql.  I got
the source build of apache installed but php won't install due to
missing xml2-config.

Thanks for any help with this.

Bob