Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:03 +0200 (CEST)
From: "J.B. Lethbridge" <lethbridge@...-tuebingen.de>
To: <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Web Server

Dear Alexander:

Many thanks. I shall try a DMZ (option 2 is ruled out becasue I have only
the one public IP number). It sounds (touch wood) fairly straight-forward,
and the trick would be to let no outgoing calls from the DMZ onto the
public network (the internet), i.e., none inititated from inside the DMZ,
I assume. And this would be done through the good old trusty Owl server,
now in effect serving two private networks.

I shall let everyone know how it all works out, in case it might help
someone else.

Many thanks again,

Julian

J.B. Lethbridge, PhD