Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:21:19 +0100
From: Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp@...hy.fnord.org>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Creating /tmp/.private/root (Owl-current problem)

On Pungenday, The Aftermath 31, 3170 YOLD, ishobr@...daweb.com wrote:

> I did 'ls /tmp/.private/' and there is nothing there. How to create
> /tmp/.private/root folder?

This directory is created automagically by pam_mktemp module.  You
should either create directory by hand, or (preferably) just try
su'ing from root to root (inside the chroot) and PAM magic should
create the directory with proper access rights.

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp@...hy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { ...Can't you understand that the way things were planned