Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:14:30 +0200
From: misiu_ <misiu_@....de>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Hello? Anybody there?

Hi,
how do I install openvpn or so. I mean, I read that there is "rpm" as
packetmanagement. I know now different management solutions like "swup",
"apt-get", "emerge", "yum". It is good and easy to make it like that. On
Trustix its swup --install packetname.
To be serious, I had a lot of problems installing owl 'cause the docu is
not clear to me. I'm not really a beginner nor I'm an expert.
Right now my Firewall is "trustix" 'cause they will charge sooner or
later money, I'm looking for another distro. So for me it's openwall or
"TinySofa". Nothing else I've found until now. A lot of people make
Firewalls with SuSe Linux or RedHat, I go a different way.
If people look at "Gentoo Linux" there is so much on docu and forums
etc.
Why is it not with owl? Time? money? people?

misiu

Am Di, den 26.10.2004 schrieb galaxy@....openwall.com um 15:46:
> Hello,
>
> Reply message to the letter from
> Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:42:06 +0200:
>

> Hmm, what kind of documentation you want to see? :)

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (190 bytes)