Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:57:27 +0400
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@....openwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: sudo: why not?

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 06:45:26PM +0200, Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:
> Solar Designer [Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 05:30:04PM +0400]:
> I hope I made it clear where I see the difference.

I affraid that you dont't understand what Solar is trying to describe :(

The main problem here is that if somebody has an unprivileged account with
ability to make some privileged tasks, then if intruder abuses this account,
he will have access to do such privileged tasks also.

--
(GalaxyMaster)
Openwall