Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:17:55 +0200
From: Krzychu <krzysiek@...urenet.pl>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: crash

W liƛcie z wto, 15-06-2004, godz. 21:00, Solar Designer pisze:

> And this is one of the fixes already included in 2.4.26-ow2pre2 (it's
> not public).  Do you feel it's worth releasing an -ow2 right away,
> knowing that there will be more important fixes by early July and an
> -ow3 will be needed?  I've been holding this incomplete set of fixes
> for now...

Hmm...Solar, isn't it a good idea to put your current work on ftp?
If 2.4.26-ow2pre2 contains current fixes, it could be useful for
owl-users. In my opinion, 2.4.26-owl_current should be available to
download, but you're the boss here ;-) the same with the date of offical
release owl2 - it's your choice.

--
Krzysztof Sniadoch
krzysiek@...urenet.pl