Date: Thu,  6 May 2004 00:28:04 +0200 (CEST)
From: Marek Bajon <mbajon@...splus.com.pl>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: How Owl is better from "other leading linux distributions"?

Hallo Owl users,

I am quite new to Owl and before I invest more time in getting to know this
distro I would like to make sure it is right for my needs. Is there a summary
showing differences (improvements) between Owl and Redhat or SuSE? I would
like to use Owl as firewall and I feel it is a good choice but can someone
help me to justify this feeling?

Best regards

Marek Bajon