Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:17:32 +0100
From: "Berend-Jan Wever" <SkyLined@...p.tudelft.nl>
To: <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: dhcp client

You could still put dhclient on a cron job to be run once every 5 hours and
5 minutes ?

But, if someone wanted to exploit a dhclient bug, he'll probably won't have
a problem with waiting 6 hours for dhclient to run...

Cheers,

SkyLined

PS. I modified my "/bin/sh" to only run when the user executing it doesn't
have "/bin/false" as shell in "/etc/passwd". It's a lame security trick
that's easily bypassed, but it does keep the script kiddies out. Maybe it's
something Owl could use ?