Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 04:22:33 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Postfix (Re: stmpclean problem)

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 11:58:26AM +0400, Lunar wrote:
> Solar, what you think about upgrade postfix up to 2.x version ?

It should and will be done.

But it's not related to the Postfix DoS that Michal has discovered
recently (and gave us advance notification).  The reason I chose to
not fix that for Owl urgently is that our Postfix is based off a
version that is old enough to not be affected in the default
configuration.

--
/sd