Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:28:01 +0100
From: Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp@...hy.fnord.org>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Site for my SRPMS, was: Spec guidelines

On Day 73 of Chaos 3169, Solar Designer wrote:

>> Looking through spec files from Owl source tree I found some mentions
>> about `spec file guidelines' in changelogs.  Are these guidelines
>> accessible anywhere?
>
> Yes: they're in Owl/doc/CONVENTIONS in the CVS tree.

Oww... it must have been some temporary blindness.  Sorry for bothering.

>> From time to time I make an .src.rpm with
>> non-Owl software to use in Owl, and I'd like to make them as owlish as
>> possible; when they'll seem to be clean enough I'll put them somewhere
>> on the Web.
>
> This is appreciated.

So, the first one is out -- it is CVS (someone asked for it lately).
If I find some time, I'll try to patch cvs to make it not need root to
run an anonymous-only pserver -- I really didn't like the way it is
now.

The Web page is http://leeloo.moo.pl/srpms/ , there is also anonymous
CVS access (check out Owl/SRPMS from repository
:pserver:anonymous@...loo.moo.pl:/home/CVS).  Note that leeloo
definitely is not a high-availability server; there might be problems
with Internet link or it just might go down some day (though I don't
plan such event within the next few months).  But for now, enjoy!

Greets,
		--maciek

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp@...hy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { ...elbow deep within the borderline, show me that you love me