Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:36:11 +0600
From: Dmitriy Litovchin <dali@....ru>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: postfix content filter

I have migrated to OWL recently. A nice, clean and secure distibution!
I find a lot of features introduced in OWL quite right.
Great work, guys !

But, I have runned into a problem - postfix mail daemon build that is
included in OWL is lacking one major thing for me - support for
content_filter - and that's really bugging me. Could you please tell
me if by any chance in some future you will migrate to more recent
build of postfix supporting this ?

I think, this feature is quite important for those who have mail-virus
problems at their location - at least, that's quite a problem for me.

Thank you.

Best regards,
  Dmitriy Litovchin (LT137-RIPE)
  NTP VTI Ltd, a Business Technics Group company
  Omsk, Russia
phone (3812) 23-33-77, 23-52-77, 23-17-03
fax   (3812) 24-43-11
e-mail: dali@....ru