Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:29:16 +0300
From: Jarno Huuskonen <Jarno.Huuskonen@....fi>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Scanlogd message with smbclient?

On Mon, Oct 07, Fa. TimiCom wrote:
> O.k., in case there wouldn't be any other problems...how can I manage it.
> (I've a small network, it's just for informational use)
> And how can I get the output in html, as Michael mentioned, is there a
> proggie/plugin?

Samba includes a client program smbclient that can be used for sending
messages. From smbclient man:
" One useful trick is to cat the message through smbĀ­
  client.  For example:

  cat mymessage.txt | smbclient -M FRED

  will  send the message in the file mymessage.txt to
  the machine FRED."

-Jarno

--
Jarno Huuskonen Jarno.Huuskonen atsign uku.fi