Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:02:40 +0200
From: "Radek Michalski" <radek@...yki.eu.org>
To: <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: User adding and /etc/skel files

Hi!

I'm new to Owl (until now it look very good for me, but simple mc would be
helpful. I think I know why it isn't included - we browse even if we don't
need to, mc makes it easier :) and I've got one question about useradd
command. I can't do it working to use /etc/skel files and copy those to new
users home dirs. /etc/default/useradd points correctly to the path:
SKEL=/etc/skel, users are correctly added to /etc/password and related
files, but I cannot make it working. Any ideas?

Greetings
Radek Michalski