Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 21:56:46 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: kernel 2.4.15

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 02:24:07PM +0100, mysiar@...pl wrote:

Hi,

> kernel 2.4.15 has been released so we can expect now
> owl patch for it, is that right?

The patch has very little to do with Owl.  I won't recommend using
2.4's with or without the patch on Owl for some months more.

But I am going to start checking 2.4.x for the issues which we were
fixing in 2.0.x and 2.2.x in December.  This also means that there
will appear a version of the patch for 2.4.x, for testing only (well,
and for those who need bells and whistles rather than reliability and
security).

--
/sd