Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Troy <mndfreeze@...oday.net>
To: <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: make buildworld issues..

Ok.. I have got to be missing something extremtly obvious and stupid..

But when I try to make buildworld The sanity check on the just nails me..

media!root:~# su - build
media!build:~$ make buildworld
test -d native/Owl/build || make checkout
ln -sf native/Owl/build/.rpm* .
ln -s native/Owl/build/*.conf . 2> /dev/null || :
BRANCH=Owl native/Owl/build/buildworld.sh
06:06:30: Removing stale temporary files
06:06:30: Sanity check
06:06:30: Unreadable kernel includes
make: *** [buildworld] Error 1

Can someone point me to some more documentation on it (maybe Im misreading
the current stuff?)

and/or give me another attempt at explanation.. :)

Yes, new kernel was compiled in teh standard fashion..   etc etc

Troy Moniz