Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:04:28 +0700 (JAVT)
From: "Jundi" <jundullah@...muslim.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Owl and Kernel 2.4

Hi All,
I think Owl Linux is very similiar to OpenBSD in BSD world.

But not ready for kernel v2.4 yet. At least modutils and e2fsprog aren't
fulfill kernel v2.4 requirements.

Public opinion says the v2.4 of linux kernel more robust (performance) than
v2.2. I share that also.

At last, is there possibilities to use v2.4 on Owl?
I need this to be able read my raiserfs (v3.6) partitions and better
support for my latest hardware.

Best Regards,

Jundi

Dapatkan email gratis di www.eramuslim.com