Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 13:27:30 +0300
From: Sergey Bronnikov <>
To: Solar Designer <>
CC: <>
Subject: Re: OWL build with RHEL7 kernel

On 08:17 Sun 24 May , Solar Designer wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
> On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 06:01:51PM +0300, Sergey Bronnikov wrote:
> > We are actively working under porting our patches to RHEL7 kernel -
> >
> > As OWL based on OpenVZ it would be good to know your plans about RHEL7 kernel.
> > Do you plan to make a test build with it?
> Yes.  Most likely, we'll jump over RHEL6 and move to RHEL7 kernels in
> Owl-current "when we have time".
> I've also been thinking of doing a mini security audit of your changes
> to those kernels.

Nice to hear it. Actually it make sense to do it only after all huge
changes in kernel. I belive we will finish with all kernel features
to Beta 2 milestone. I cannot provide exact dates for Virtuozzo milestones
so I can remind you in this thread as soon as we will be ready.

> Alexander

Please participate in OpenVZ vote