Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:49:57 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: recent updates

Galaxy,

Thank you for the cheat sheet.  As you know, I am finally trying to make
these Owl-current builds now, after having pushed out Owl 3.1-stable.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 06:34:21PM +0400, (GalaxyMaster) wrote:
> $ make PACKAGE=libpopt
> # rpm -Uvh libpopt-{,devel-}1*.rpm

FWIW, your libpopt doesn't build with our old RPM, because this line:

%license COPYING

apparently gets expanded to:

MIT COPYING

I'll temporarily comment it out, build, then build the new RPM, install
it, then uncomment and rebuild.

Alexander