Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:47:49 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: attr and acl

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 03:57:53PM +0400, (GalaxyMaster) wrote:
> I have two packages I'd love to introduce to Owl: attr and acl (to
> support extended attributes and filesystem ACLs).  My updated coreutils
> package also supports these.  It would be _very_ convenient to have
> these two included into Owl.  Their size is minimal each < 100KB .

I don't mind, but I'd like to know how this corresponds to other
distros.  Does RHEL have these packages?

Why are they in your "updated coreutils" rather than separate?  How do
other distros handle this - add them to coreutils or package separately?

It's these two packages, right? -

http://www.bestbits.at/acl/

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/attr
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/acl