Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:59:43 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: gcc 4.8.2 is ready for commit

Hi Galaxy,

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 02:58:12PM +0400, (GalaxyMaster) wrote:
> I've also updated the GCC package to 4.8.2.  'make buildworld' works for
> i686 with the following packages having issues due to the fact that I'm
> running kernel 3.13 with its headers installed:

You may test your new gcc with buildworld with our standard kernel
headers installed, for both i686 and x86_64.  If all packages build
fine, with no exceptions, then it may be OK to commit the new gcc - but
please inform me first (as I'll probably want to take care of some other
updates first).  Thanks!

Alexander