Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 17:26:29 +0300
From: Mesut Can Gürle <>
Subject: new gcc and packages

I packaged new gcc(4.7.0). I updated the patch and applied Solar Designer's
recommended patch. I use new gcc (4.7.0) and try to make buildworld.

Failing packages for both x86_64 and i686 :

This issue is talked on
They provide a patch for this. But first the patch must be confirmed.

Needs OpenSSL 0.9.8 or later for SHA-256 support. Default OpenSSL on
Openwall is 0.9.7. But when I use OpenSSL in the cvs, nmap is successfully

All packages (except kernel) can be built when dependencies are matched.

All related files can be accessible from

Best regards,
Mesut Can Gürle

Content of type "text/html" skipped