Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:48:08 +0530
From: keshav peswani <keshavpeswani@...il.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Error while compilinng Owl 3.0

Hello Sir,

I started compiling Owl 3.0 kernel in qemu (native compiling) but i am
still facing the same problem as before in cross compiling
The error is : *include/ub/beancounter.h:139:1: error: expected
identifier or '(' before 'struct'
Also there arent any syntax errors in the above header file
So if anyone has the above or any idea how to solve it , please do reply

Thanks
Keshav

Content of type "text/html" skipped