Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:14:01 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: lftp-devel@...yar.ac.ru
Cc: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: torrent my_peer_id fix for large PIDs

Alexander,

Attached is a patch against lftp 4.3.6 to fix
my_peer_id.length()==PEER_ID_LEN assertion failure when lftp's PID is
above 0xffff.  I think you may apply this as-is or you may choose to
unambiguously encode larger PIDs in my_peer_id somehow.

Thanks,

Alexander

View attachment "lftp-4.3.6-owl-torrent-my_peer_id.diff" of type "text/plain" (474 bytes)