Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:40:30 +0300
From: Mesut Can Gürle <mesutcang@...il.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: file update

Hello,

I have a question about packaging. I packaged the "file" but I am not sure
about patches. Fedora provides some patches. I think I must also research
what other distros do like Debian. So if I work like this. This process may
go slowly. To speed up what do you recommend me about patches to be applied
to packages. I researched on security sites like securityfocus and had a
look at project's bug discussions and other distribution's bug disscussions.

Please post the above paragraph to the owl-dev thread on "file" (reply
to my message there).  This is best discussed on the list, where the
discussion may benefit other prospective contributors as well.

Thanks,

Alexander

Content of type "text/html" skipped