Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:40:30 +0300
From: Mesut Can G├╝rle <mesutcang@...il.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: file update

Hello,

I have a question about packaging. I packaged the "file" but I am not sure
about patches. Fedora provides some patches. I think I must also research
what other distros do like Debian. So if I work like this. This process may
go slowly. To speed up what do you recommend me about patches to be applied
to packages. I researched on security sites like securityfocus and had a
look at project's bug discussions and other distribution's bug disscussions.

Please post the above paragraph to the owl-dev thread on "file" (reply
to my message there).  This is best discussed on the list, where the
discussion may benefit other prospective contributors as well.

Thanks,

Alexander

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]