Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:26:34 +0200
From: Stanislav Uzunchev <uzunchev.stanislav@...il.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2012 (GSoC)

Hi, all. I am applying quote from the ideas page on openwall's site.
My question is what is the priority of this task. I am going to apply
for gsoc and i want to chose a task with higher priority to avoid
preparing my application for something that is not nescecary. Regards.

/*
*Functionality available out of the box needs to be expanded in
multiple ways, including:
*Need to have full LAMP stack in the base system. We need to add
Apache, MySQL, PHP - and do so in *accordance with our project
concepts, which will include some security-relevant changes.
*DHCP and PPP/PPPoE/PPTP client support (add userland packages,
introduce privilege separation where *needed)
*Assorted extra packages that are in line with typical uses, concepts,
and goals of Owl
*Support and setup a package repository (for easier updates), possibly
with Zypper, yum, or apt
*/