Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 06:55:06 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: syslinux

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 01:49:13PM +0400, Vasiliy Kulikov wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 15:00 +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> > Also, it'd be nice to start including the arch name in default ISO and
> > vztemplate filenames (should be a separate commit, though).  I already
> > do such renames of files that we release - manually.
>
> What is the best way to get the arch?

I took care of this myself.  Committed, works.  I use the arch of the
kernel package installed into the target tree.

> Given we'll probably support multiarch in the future.

The kernel is of just one arch anyway, at least currently and in the
foreseeable future.  Well, maybe hybrid x86/ARM setups will make sense
at some point, with different boot options (different kernels), but it
might not be of any relevance to Owl (more of a feature for netbooks).

Alexander