Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:16:38 +0530
From: piyush mittal <piyush.cse29@...il.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Regarding GSOC 2012

Hello friends,

I want a great help from you guys.I m planning to participate in GSOC
2012.My subject of interest is security n basically right now  m focusing on
Anti-Phishing and anti steganography.Will it be my right step to go in this
direction or  should i need to scratch other stuff for your
organization.please help me out.

Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanking you,
--