Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:46:34 +0200
From: Daniel Cegiełka <daniel.cegielka@...il.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: gcc 4.6.1

What version of glibc you plan to use? I have gentoo with owl patches
and many diffs I use with glibc-2.12. I have a problem with compiling
sanitize-env.diff (glibc-2.12 and gcc-4.6.1). And there is a problem
with perl-5.8.8 compilation with glibc-2.14 and gcc-4.6.1... perl-5.10
works ok.

regards,
daniel