Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 01:00:18 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Eugene Teo <eugeneteo@...il.com>
Subject: kernel-hardening list

Hi,

I've just setup a new mailing list for Linux kernel hardening topics.
Although we could continue to discuss the project in here, CC'ing
owl-dev on LKML postings feels wrong.  Ditto re: asking others to bring
their Linux kernel hardening discussions in here, when they're not even
using Owl.

The kernel-hardening mailing list is available for subscription from the
drop-down at the bottom of this page:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/#subscribe

I'll setup the archive once there are some postings.

Vasiliy, Eugene - I've already subscribed you, and I've invited some
others (some have already joined).  Let's bring further discussions on
our GSoC project in there, including weekly reports, and let's be CC'ing
this list on relevant LKML threads.

Thanks,

Alexander