Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:32:27 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Propose change to fix rpmbuild patch command line

Chris,

Thank you for reporting this bug.  We'll fix it.

On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 11:44:56PM -1000, cpb@....log2.net wrote:
> I'd rather use SRPMS for certain things. I created a user "centosbuild"
> and created the directories under /usr/src/.rpm.d/, as you can see. I know
> about topdir/%_topdir, just was not using that today.

JFYI, we have the rpminit(1) script to set these things up under a user
account.  This won't solve the problem you've reported, which we'll fix
in the rpm package, but I thought you could want to be aware of this
handy script anyway.

Thanks again,

Alexander