Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:41:09 +0300
From: Solar Designer <>
Subject: Fwd: [Announce] New kernel release: RHEL5 testing 2.6.18 238.5.1 028stab085.2

Vasiliy - perhaps update us to this version before I proceed to make and
release new kernel builds?  Only one CHANGES-current entry will be OK
for both of your recent updates then (documented as update straight to
085.2, which is what it will be for our users).  Thanks!

----- Forwarded message from Kir Kolyshkin <> -----