Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 16:33:08 +0000
From: Jiajie Zhong <zhongjiajie@...che.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE-2024-23320: Apache DolphinScheduler: Arbitrary js execution as
 root for authenticated users

Severity: important

Affected versions:

- Apache DolphinScheduler before 3.2.1

Improper Input Validation vulnerability in Apache DolphinScheduler. An authenticated user can cause arbitrary, unsandboxed javascript to be executed on the server.

This issue is a legacy of CVE-2023-49299. We didn't fix it completely in CVE-2023-49299, and we added one more patch to fix it.

This issue affects Apache DolphinScheduler: until 3.2.1.

Users are recommended to upgrade to version 3.2.1, which fixes the issue.

Credit:

xuesong.zhou (finder)
Nbxiglk (finder)
Huang Atao (finder)