Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:56:15 +0000
From: Mate Kukri <mate.kukri@...onical.com>
To: corsac@...ian.org, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Secure Boot bypass in EDK2 based Virtual Machine firmware

In the case of these OVMF/AAVMF images I believe the only other
built-in application accessible is the firmware setup utility and boot
selector.
These obviously provide many capabilities, but require a user present
at the console to access, and to the best of my knowledge not
vulnerable to this attack.
For firmware images provided by other vendors or distributors, I have no idea.