Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 12:00:06 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE-2019-13917 OVE-20190718-0006: Exim: security release ahead

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 12:00:13PM +0200, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
> *** Note: EMBARGO is still in effect until July 25th, 10:00 UTC. ***
> *** Distros must not publish any detail nor release updates yet. ***

Somehow there isn't a proper message from Exim maintainers in here yet,
but the release is out, so I feel I have to take over and post this for
them:

https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20190725.090419.d506f736.en.html

---
Author: Jeremy Harris
Date: 2019-07-25 11:04 +200
To: exim-announce, exim users
Subject: [exim] CVE-2019-13917

General release information

The code fix for this issue has been placed in the project
public git repository; the project website will be updated
in due course.

CVE ID:     CVE-2019-13917
OVE ID:     OVE-20190718-0006