Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 07:12:27 +0000
From: Stiepan <stie@....swiss>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: ProtonMail Security Team <security@...tonmail.ch>, "xiaoya.yang" <xiaoya.yang@....int>
Subject: Re: Linux TCP implementation vulnerable to Denial of Service (CVE 2018-5390)

Hi,

Could you please provide some more details on the issue? About the same period, our secure e-mail provider suffered an unprecedented DDoS with some e-mail messages never reaching us.
Since this has business impact, we consider legal action against the opaque Linux-distros vulnerability-disclosure-among-friends-for-fun-and-profit scheme, that we exposed at the ITU earlier this year. This is digital divide in the works, with real impact for non-club-members.

Regards,
Stiepan A. Kovac
President
itk AVtobvS SARL